CONSIGNOR REGISTRATION FOR OUR 2014 FALL SALE BEGINS SEPTEMBER 13!
Thank you for considering Sandy Ridge Untied Methodist Church Consignment Sale as a place to consign your gently used children's clothing, maternity clothing, nursery equipment, toys, books, and more! All proceeds from our sale support the Children's Ministries of our church.
How do I become a Consignor?
Benefits to Our Consignors
Consignor Drop-off Dates
Consignor Pickup Times
What if I want to donate all my items to the sale?
Payment for Items Sold
Items that will NOT be accepted
Consignor Instructions (pdf file)
Benefits to our consignors include, but are not limited to:
- We NEVER charge our consignors any fees and welcome new consignors and shoppers
- 100% of our profits go to children's ministries.
- Since we are a non-profit group, the portion of the selling price that we keep is tax-deductible.
- Complimentary hangers (Note: hangers to be provided on a first come, first serve basis.)
- We make every effort to allow consignors to use the same consignor number from sale to sale.
- "Consignors pre sale" on Thursday, October 9 from 6 pm - 7 pm. Every individual who enters the pre-sale must have an admission ticket. There is no exception to this policy.
- Accept merchandise that is tagged from other area consignment sales (must follow specific guidelines--see tagging instructions).
- An energetic group of volunteers, that are passionate about our children's ministries that we support, ensuring that all of your sale items are properly managed from start to finish.
CONSIGNOR DROP-OFF DATES/TIMES:
|Monday, October 6
||6:00 PM to 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday, October 7||6:00 PM to 9:00 PM|
CONSIGNOR PICKUP UNSOLD ITEMS DATES/TIMES:
|Saturday, October 11
||6:00 PM to 7:30 PM|
Donate your items to the sale:
If you would like to donate rather than consign, we gladly provide you a tax receipt as well as tag your items. We will assign a designated consignor number specifically for donated items. All proceeds made from the sale of those items goes directly to the children's ministries of our church. If you would like to donate, please call & leave a message at (336) 665-0774 and someone will contact you to arrange for a drop-off of your items. Deadline for donated items is Friday, October 3. Thanks in advance for your donation!